- Are you of sound mind and body? Are you currently able to make a relaxed, informed decision?
- Does it feel like the right thing to do?
- Is it something that you believe you are really capable of doing?
- Have you considered all of the foreseeable consequences of your decision, both desirable and undesirable.
- Are you willing to accept all of these consequences?
- Is failure a real possibility? If so, is it acceptable to you?
- Keeping in mind the least desirable consequences of your decision, including failure, is it something you think you will be glad to have at least attempted to do, long after it is over?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all of these questions, then quit procrastinating and just do it already! [James 4:17]